Did you tune in on Saturday, November 21st to hear Part 1 of our Show Me the Money Series? If not, below are the first five tips that we provided on how to get the capital you need in 2016.
1. Don’t under report income: Update statements to show revenue growth – Paying taxes means your making money and that’s a good thing!
2. Manage your taxes throughout the year – Paying Quarterly
3. Know your current cash position
4. Establish a relationship with a bookkeeper
5. Set specific business goals for 2016
Part 2 aired on Saturday, December 19th with these remaining tips!
6. Identify assets to pledge against loan
7. Know your credit score
8. Clear idea for how you generate revenue
9. Develop a plan for paying back your loan
10. Plan for sales and expenses
Part 3 aired on Saturday, January 16th with tips on Growing your Business!