Need A Small Business Loan?
WPFSI can make Your LOAN happen! We’ll get you the right loan with the right terms for your business needs. Following are some useful tips to get you started in getting a loan.
The most common documents WPFSI requires of loan applicants are:
- Loan Application
- Personal and Business Tax Returns for the Previous 3 years.
- Personal Financial Statement of All Business Owners
- Cash Flow Projections
- Business Plan
WPFSI may also consider the available capital and collateral of a business when an owner applies for a small business loan.
This pre-qualification form is a self-assessment tool to determine whether your business may be qualified for the loan application process and is not an application for, nor a guarantee of credit. A completed loan application must be provided for underwriting review before a loan decision can be made.
WPFSI Loan Programs
Get financing for your business. We have solutions to meet your business needs. Get fixed rate financing for a major purchase with a secured vehicle or equipment loan, or an unsecured business loan.
• Working Capital • Business Acquisition • Construction Loans
• Business Expansion • Machinery/Equipment • Real Estate Devel.
• Inventory • Bridge Loans • Site Improvement
• We find the deal, you focus on business • Saves staff time
• Access to more financing options • Efficient loan search
• Deals tailored to your needs
- Terms: 12‐60 months Rates: Prime plus 1.5‐2%
- Credit: No minimum credit score
- Application Fee: $125
- Loan Fee: 3% of loan
- Collateral: Usually required
- Eligibility: Businesses, except predatory lenders, illicit businesses, bars
Why Choose Us
- You’ll be treated like a client the moment you walk in the door!
- We offer flexible terms that suit your business needs. We even make deals work with clients that may have credit issues.
- We offer post-financing technical assistance, consulting check-ins with our experienced staff members to help grow your business even after a loan is closed.