Loans For Your Businessadmin
Loans to Meet Your Business Needs
WPFSI can make Your Small Business LOAN happen! We’ll get you the right loan with the right terms for your business needs.
Term financing for working capital, equipment, or leasehold improvements to support the growth of small and midsize businesses and nonprofits.
We have solutions to meet your business needs. Get fixed-rate financing for a major purchase with a secured vehicle or equipment loan, or an unsecured business loan.
Start or expand your business with loans guaranteed by the SBA.
Hardimon Property Group, Inc (HPG) is a full-service real estate development firm receives $75,000 bridge loan to fund short-term working capital.
Click tab to view loan details.
WPFSI’s Direct Loan Program provides funding from $1000 ‐ $100,000 to small businesses for:
• Working Capital • Business Acquisition • Construction Loans
• Business Expansion • Machinery/Equipment • Real Estate Devel.
• Inventory • Bridge Loans • Site Improvement
Provides loans $100,000 and up by securing your loan terms by searching the marketplace for the right deal that fits your needs. The program offers you these advantages:
• We find the deal, you focus on business • Saves staff time
• Access to more financing options • Efficient loan search
• Deals tailored to your needs
WPFSI’s Expeditated Loan Program provides financing from $1,000 to $10,000 to eligible small businesses. Under this program, loan requests are processed faster than other transactions and can result in a loan closing within 30 days of clients submitting a completed application.
WPFSI’s Direct Loan Program is designed to meet the financing needs of small businesses:
- Terms: 12‐60 months Rates: Prime plus 1.5‐2%
- Credit: No minimum credit score
- Application Fee: $125
- Loan Fee: 3% of loan
- Collateral: Usually required
- Eligibility: Businesses, except predatory lenders, illicit businesses, bars
- We will treat you like a client the moment you walk in the door!
- WPFSI offers flexible terms that suit your business needs. We even make deals work with clients that may have credit issues.
- We offer post-financing technical assistance, consulting check-ins with our experienced staff members to help grow your business even after a loan is closed.
Powered by themekiller.com